Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Book Club

I know you probably can't believe it, but I'm in a Book Club. We've been meeting since 2006. And we've covered the gammet of genres. We've had friends come and go, moving to different states. But four of us remain. The constant in an unstable world. Friends.

So today I was excited to make dozens of cookies for these girls. Every year we skip the book and make cookies instead in December. For several years I've made a family recipe of Kisses. They're meringue. And DELISH. And these girls are so sweet, I've never really figured out if they like them or not, but they accept them willingly and with a smile. And I love them for that. :)

This year I decided to try a new recipe I got in my email inbox. It's from Food Network's 12 days of Cookies. And it's Trisha Yearwood's White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies. I'm sharing this with you because these things turned out so yummy!! And I know you'll want to try them if you're looking for a new cookie to bake.

And while I'm here I want to give a big plug for my favorite piece of machinery in the kitchen. This gal:


Who can help you make these yummy treats:


Using this recipe:

White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies

Bon Appetit Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment