Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

You're my favorite.

Well hello dear reader! Have I told you lately how much I like you? How I appreciate that you would ever once look at my blog? And twice! {gasp!} I'm happy if you're here for visit number two! I have some things to share with you today. Some things that I love. They are my favorites. Like you! And they make me happy. Like you!

So let's get started. I've been all kinds of jolly this weekend, enjoying some of my favorite things. Let's start here, where all my days start. When I've been mostly rested and wake up, knowing God's mercies are new each morning. Thank goodness because I'm sure I screwed some things up yesterday. Like my kids. But today I have a fresh start! I get to try again! So let's head over to that happy place...

That coffee there? It's pumpkin spice. Another favorite.

And the mug. Ahhhh the mug. My sweet mama bought that for me a few years ago. It must have been 2-3 years now. She bought it because it was like a chalkboard (fitting me because I was The Teacher back then. Well, as things happen when you're a working mama, I thought it was superdy duper cute, but like a tatoo, I could never decide what to write on it. So I left it alone. It sat in my cabinet for months. Then I used it plain. For years. And then the other day I saw my mug on pinterest! And I was finally inspired to write! So here's what I came up with.



I used words to describe me. Like Urban Farmer and Wife, Mom, and Sister. And of course, Crafter, Decorator Extraordinaire, and Redeemed Sinner. But lest you think I'm amazing, I added Clumsy, Loud, and Silly.

Now, on to my favorite place to sit and drink that coffee in that mug.

Ahhhhh. That happy place makes me smile. Do you see all it's yummy goodness?

Excuse me now, while I retire to my happiest of places. I've got more in store for you! I just need to rest first. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your happy place! I find if I can't have my time in the morning on my couch, just me and the Lord, I feel somewhat scattered throughout the rest of the day. Look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete