Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oooooeeeeeee!

Oh yah! I had some fun today! Instead of napping, I actually got a wild hair and started and completed a redo project! It makes my heart so happy. This was my trial run on redoing a chair, because my plan is to have a whole table filled with mismatched chairs this time next year. Haha! Just kidding. I don't want to set a timeline, for fear that if I don't live up to it, I will be cranky. So let's just say we'll start with this chair and fill the table ASAP! :)

OK, so are you ready for some pictures?? Here's the chair BEFORE:

this grainy photo is courtesy of the latest iphone. pitiful.

I sanded, primed, and painted the chair after I tore it all up. But not before I took a little break to enjoy a fudge bar from Braum's. Because who wouldn't want to take that kind of work break?



Then I covered the seat with a new fabric. And I think it all turned out scrumptialicious. Wowie! Look at that! I coined a new phrase!


And here she is in all her scrumptialicious glory, gracing the corner of my breakfast room.


*sigh*


2 comments:

  1. Hey that looks awesome!! Just stumbled upon your blog by googling oooeee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! Welcome!! I hope you stick around for more! :))

      Delete