Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

this girl.

Poor Chloe. She gets overshadowed by the chickens.

So in light of the freezing weather and snow we've been "enjoying" lately, I thought I'd share a picture I took of my girl.

I came home yesterday from a long day of shopping and opened my cabinet in the laundry room. There was a pile of doggie clothes I haven't put on my pup in a couple years. So I pulled them out and threw a polka dotted puffer coat on my little cutie and sent her outside for a run in the snow. She took off, livin the dream, down the street. After marking her territory on the pole, she turned and ran back to me, like we were reinacting the scene from "10" only she's a chihuahua and I'm a 40 year old woman. There was a lotta love there, folks.

Anyway, to make a short story long, she came in and donned the bejeweled hoodie I have her in now. Behold: my princess.


ummmm... can you say muffin top? I think it's time for a doggie diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment