Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm a Stalker.

Ok, I admit it. I like to stalk people. Through their blogs!! And facebook! Not like, on their lawn or anything. I'm not a crazy woman. OK, that's debatable. But anyway...

I have this friend that I've known for 14 years now. She has a great sense of style and her home is always darling. She's also a wife and a mama. And a tooth lady. She's a dental hygienist. But best of all, she's a crafty lady. And her craftiness has always inspired me. Plus, she's beautiful. I hate her.

Not really.

What I wish was that we lived on the same street and neither of us worked outside the home and we could send our kids to school and make crap all day long every day. Because you should see some of the awesome things she has made, people! What's that you ask? Who is this crafting marvel? And how can you see some of her awesomeness? Well, that my dear reader, is what I'm here to share with you. She has a blog!


You're going to want to check her out. Holly Meadows lives in Bentonville, Arkansas these days, way too far to go crafting every day. But she has a new blog and a new found excitement to carry it forward. I know this. And so I've been stalking her every day to see if she has a new post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment