Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

clear as dirt

Do you know what I love about running?

It makes all things that are muddy, clear as dirt.

Today, I went out for this:


And my thought was: HERE GOES NOTHIN'!

I didn't get my long run in last weekend, partly because I didn't get my lazy butt out of bed early and partly because my kids are in basketball and theatre and tournaments, oh my!

Either way, no excuses. I didn't do it.

So today, I set the goal of running 8-9 miles. And I mapped out my course on map my run. And then I hit the trail.

Running for a long distance with no one to talk to but Jesus brings a lot of clarity.

And today I came to realize that I'm not ready to run a half marathon. And it's O. K.

NEW GOAL!!

I'm going to run the 10K at Cowtown and call it good! Woooohooooo! Watch me run, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment