Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

come inside!

oooookay. We got our issues worked out. Looks like we'll be closing in 2 weeks! Yippee!

So let's start with the entry. When I was looking on pinterest, I found a picture that looks almost exactly like the entry of our new house. Here's the entry, in it's current state. These folks have not moved out completely yet. In fact, their stuff is stacked up everywhere. Hence the boxes you see here.


And here is the inspiration for my new entryway:


Can't you see the POTENTIAL?? I'm in entry love. And the first thing that will lay in that space is this beauty, because it MUST BE IN MY HOUSE.


Picture it, if you will. With this light fixture hanging above:


Or THIS beauty:


OR even this one:


But sadly, NOT this one. Because let's face it. I'm not paying $1400 for one light fixture.


Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment